If you have noticed that you have a leaking refrigerator – call us. Experts from Optimus Appliance & HVAC Inc. offer household appliance service in the fastest time possible. We arrive to the place of the breakdown on the day of your request and do all necessary diagnostics, refrigerator repair and service. Our company works with most of global refrigerator manufacturers, so we have access to a large base of theoretical and practical knowledge, as well as necessary original spare parts and tools for effective repair. We work Monday through Saturday in San Diego and its suburbs.
A refrigerator is one of the most important household appliances at everyone’s home. It keeps your food at a safe temperature at home and helps treat guests of your restaurant with fresh meals. Sometimes it happens that a refrigerator is leaking water. It may seem at first as a mere annoyance, so people often postpone the repair for some other time. Water inside a refrigerator, however, is a serious symptom that can lead to more complicated breakdowns and, as a result, more expensive repair.
The most common causes why refrigerator leaking water:
- The fridge door does not seal properly. In this case, a fridge will frost up and the water will accumulate inside. The problem may be due to the wrong adjustment of door hinges or detachment of protective rubber.
- The drain pan is damaged. If you see that your fridge leaks from the rear, there can be a problem with a drain pan. You will probably need to replace it.
- The defrost drain is clogged. If you notice that your fridge is leaking water inside or underneath, it can indicate that you need to clean the drain from food particles and dirt.
- The drain tube came loose. This problem causes the fridge to leak straight to the floor.
- Leakage of a refrigerant – freon. Because of it, the appliance stops cooling and the fridge leaks.
- Oil leakage. If the liquid leaking from the fridge is brown, it can be oil.
Our company’s experts will carry out accurate diagnostics and quality repair in any of those cases and for any breakdown complexity. You shouldn’t try repairing on your own because the more modern the fridge is, the more difficult it is to repair.
Why should you call Optimus Appliance & HVAC Inc.?
We are a licensed repair service for appliances for many global manufacturers. Which is why we come to you with necessary parts and tools to do a fast and quality repair. We arrive to your place on the request day and repair your appliance on the very same day. Entrust your refrigerator to professionals and call us at +1(858)225-1715.